Thursday, August 9, 2007

27 things...


Saw this on Elsie's blog who found it on Andrea's blog.

This might be difficult, seeing as how I turn 28 next month!

27 things to do before I turn 28:

1. Use my new sewing machine for the first time.
2. Create a mini book.
3. Get married!
4. Paint.
5. Sit down and watch a movie.
6. Read a book.
7. Finish Luke's scrapbook.
8. Take more pictures.
9. Visit my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins who live two hours away.
10. Create an Artist Trading Card (or more).
11. Work on my Etsy Shop.
12. Drink more water.
13. Go apple picking.
14. Scrapbook more.
15. Play with Chloe (my cat) more often.
16. Decorate for Fall.
17. Try a new recipe.
18. Keep my home clean daily.
19. Write a poem.
20. Organize my piles aka clutter.
21. Host a tea party complete with scrumptious pastries and conversation.
22. Make a felt creation.
23. Eat at Baba Louie's
24. Organize my photos
25. Complete my scrapbook of me
26. Have a date nite once a month with Ernie.
27. Hike to the Pinnacle.

1 comment:

Miss*Laurence said...

nber 18 is the hardest!